just another blue day..............

5:04 AM

yeah one of these terrible days once again
when nothing just goes right nothing seems right
everything is just nothing more than a terrible mess................
people and again out to chatafy me................gosh give me a break................
i need to move out soon .....................this is worse than hell
what the hell is so wrong am i an idiot an imbysyyl?
am i trying to run away from the truth?
what the hell is truth?
why are things so damn disgusting!!!
i messed up my own life....................
lost all i had to
now i am ruining my boards what else do o need to do in order to finish this life!!
yeah i am upset terrribly upset
for reasons i dont know myself...............
what the hell..............................
.i fell in love,.................fucked up my life........
then i lost my friends....................
tithi.....................i miss u.....................
i reallly do.................
i miss myself the most.....
....................
reallly..........my life is seeming.....................like one that is complete mess........

then i messed up things................
fell for my frnd's frnd.......................
and did a whole lot of nonsensical stuff.............
then ......................all is now history,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and the future is gonna b worse........................
grr........................
what is more important..................
it is that i do something about my lyf..................
i need to get things done.....................

Permalink | 0 Comments